- Four sides brick
- Circular Main level drive with extra parking
- Custom iron entry doors
- Detailed crown molding
- Specialty ceiling in living room
- Plantation Shutters throughout
- Big rooms provide a liveable space without being too enormous--sized just right!
- Main level master deluxe suite
- Jetted tub and separate shower room with dual shower heads
- Separately fenced courtyard off master suite provides privacy and outdoor enjoyment (great place for a hot tub)!Main level laundry room with sink
- Exotic granite in kitchen
- Eat-in space in kitchen big enough to be used as a "keeping room" with seating
- Built-ins and stainless appliances in kitchen
- Convenient wet-bar also with built-ins in gathering room
- Lovely fireplace with gas logs
- Gargantuan screened porch extends your living space to the max while bringing the "outside-in"
- Upstairs features 3 very large bedrooms
- Private bath with walk-in closets off one bedroom
- Shared bath with separate sinks and walk-in closets for the other two bedrooms
- Per Owner:newer energy star windows throughout,fresh exterior paint, many interior recently painted,hardwood floors refinished/installed,connection for generator,sprinklers,security system.
- Covenant and Restricted neighborhood with swim/tennis/clubhouse included in association fee
Other views of this property:
Greystone Elementary, Berry Middle,Spain Park High
Local Area Description:
Inverness Point is a low traffic, dead end neighborhood conveniently tucked away off Inverness Parkway with EZ access to Hwy 280 and Valleydale Rd at either end of the parkway.
Show me a more printer-friendly version of this listing.
Every effort has been made to present factual information about this
property. However, RE/MAX nor its agents are responsible for errors
and omissions. Buyer is responsible to verify condition of property,
dimensions, and information concerning property.