- Brick home with newer dimensional tab (30 yr shingle) roof
- Finished daylight basement with huge bonus room/bedroom/office,two closets,and full bath
- Welcoming entry foyer to transition guests into home
- Hardwood floor on entire main level and up pajama stair at kitchen
- Bright living room, music room, or office
- Separate dining room
- Open and sunny eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, two pantries
- Newer granite countertops,designer tile backsplash,stainless steel appliances and new fixtures/hardware
- Half bath off kitchen hallway
- Super-sized family room connected to kitchen yet offers privacy and functionality
- Huge, private master suite with sitting area and spacious,open,bright bathroom with double (separate) vanities,jetted tub (with privacy window to bathe you in sunlight),separate shower,and separate water closet
- His and Her separate closets
- Three other bedrooms all with ample closets
- 2 bedrooms with connecting bath, 1 with private bath
- Nice size bonus area at head of stair could be reading nook, computer/conversation space
- Large laundry room with floor drain and sink plumbing for convenience
- Gorgeous screened porch for 4 season enjoyment of your private backyard OASIS!
- Established landscaping,fencing,sprinklers on almost a third of an acre primo lot
- Updated neutral colors throughout with many,many new light fixtures
- Crown molding,security system,sprinklers,generator pre-wire---Every feature you could want in 2012 at 2005 pricing!
Other views of this property:
Bluff Park Elementary, Simmons Middle, Hoover High
Local Area Description:
Carisbrooke is nestled in Hoover's Historic Bluff Park community...less than 15 minutes to downtown and less than 5 minutes to any amenity Hoover has to offer--Convenience is key!In Hoover,Patton Chapel(turns into Chapel Rd)to Carisbrooke(brick entrance) subdivison.Only one entrance in/out of neighborhood. Home on rt. From shades crest road, turn onto Chapel,thru stop light around curve& sub. on rt. From Hwy31/Patton Chapel,sub. on lt.
Show me a more printer-friendly version of this listing.
Every effort has been made to present factual information about this
property. However, RE/MAX nor its agents are responsible for errors
and omissions. Buyer is responsible to verify condition of property,
dimensions, and information concerning property.